Our first ServiceMaster customer was Jimmy Green in Bel Air Maryland in August of 2009. He helped us get together with ServiceMaster corporate and we became a preferred vendor for three years. We exhibited at 3 ServiceMaster Conventions we debuted in 2010 in Boston. After that show we put together our Disaster Restoration Set because that is what the franchises were wanting. Then we went to Memphis in 2011 and our last ServiceMaster Convention was in 2012 in Anaheim. We helped a lot of ServiceMaster’s at those show. We have exhibited at many general restoration show since 2009 in with we helped many more ServiceMaster franchises. list of other The shows we did are:
- Connections Convention 2011 Las Vegas, 2012 Las Vegas,
- IMACC Conference 2011
- IDCE International Disaster Conference & Expo 2012 New Orleans
- Crawford Contractor Connections 2012 Nashville, 2013 San Antonio, 2014 New Orleans, 2015 Florida
- Experience Convention 2013 Florida, 2013 Las Vegas, 2015 Las Vegas
- RIA Convention 2014 Orlando, 2015 Las Vegas
We are currently working with more than 145 ServiceMaster franchises. Helping them solve their demolition needs. Our goal is to help every restoration company that is looking for a better way to do their tear outs. By providing them a wider choice of better functioning tools then the old conventional pry bars offer.