A lot of remodeling jobs start with a demolition job. You need to get the old structures out of the way before you can install the new design. Whether you are doing a full building demolition, a room demolition, or just pulling out a wall, you need the right tools. The workhorse of any demolition job is a pry tool, or better yet a multi-purpose pry bar.
Artillery Tools has developed a multi-purpose pry bar system that has all the features you want and need in this essential tool on the work site.
- The Artillery Disaster Restoration Set allows for up to sixty configurations. Three pry bars can be used at the same time with the system.
- Other parts can be added to any set to create over 180 tool combinations.
- Multiple tool configurations solve demo problems with the ability to find the best tool with just the right features.
- We offer a demolition set specifically for flooring demolition, and one for disaster demolition and restoration.
- Individual pry bars for general usage and for flooring are also available.
- We offer customization, so your demolition tools can be customized to suit the specific needs of any remodeling contractor.
- Case organizes parts, protects from getting lost and takes up less space in your truck.
- We offer an 180-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- The Artillery Pry Bar System is the ultimate demolition labor saving device.
- This effective tool cuts demolition time and therefore and the pay for themselves quickly
- Higher productivity can lead to lower bid prices and thus, more jobs.
- The multi-tool pry bar has physical and psychological benefits for workers.
- The comfortable ergonomic design means less wear and tear on workers, and may translate to fewer injuries and fewer workman’s comps claims.
- Keep morale high by making quick work of demo part of the job.
Calling in the big guns of the Artillery multi–purpose pry-bar system will get your demolition job done quickly and efficiently, so you can move the project ahead on schedule, or even ahead of schedule!