Artillery Tools started helping Servpro Franchises when it started going to the restoration industry trade shows in 2011. We have decreased the number of hours spent on demolition and reduced the wear and tear on the workers for many years now. The list of general shows we have done are:
- Connections Convention: 2011 Las Vegas, 2012 Las Vegas,
- IMACC Conference: 2011
- IDCE International Disaster Conference & Expo: 2012 New Orleans
- Crawford Contractor Connections: 2012 Nashville, 2013 San Antonio, 2014 New Orleans, 2015 Florida
- Experience Convention: 2013 Florida, 2013 Las Vegas, 2015 Las Vegas
- RIA Convention: 2014 Orlando, 2015 Las Vegas
In June 2012 corporate Servpro started selling our Contractor Set at its Servpro convention and on its website. In 2013 they picked up our Disaster Restoration Set for the Servpro Convention. In August of 2015 Corporate Servpro stopped selling our two types of sets directly to their franchises. Artillery Tools will continue to offer its full line of products directly to all Servpro franchises. Our product knowledge and willingness to help is unsurpassed in the tear out end of the Restoration Industry.
We are currently working with more than sixty-seven Servpro franchises. Helping them solve their demolition needs. Our goal is to help every restoration company that is looking for a better way to do their tear outs. By providing them a wider choice of better functioning tools then the old conventional pry bars offer.