Clint Aycock from Steamatic of Greater Greenville helped Artillery Tools to start working with Troy Coolidge at corporate. After he used our tools for a while we were invited to go to the Steamatic Convention. We exhibited in Chicago in 2014 where we picked up over half of our Steamatic customers. We have also been helping Steamatic franchises at our general restoration shows that we have done.
- Connections Convention 2011 Las Vegas, 2012 Las Vegas,
- IMACC Conference 2011
- IDCE International Disaster Conference & Expo 2012 New Orleans
- Crawford Contractor Connections 2012 Nashville, 2013 San Antonio, 2014 New Orleans, 2015 Florida
- Experience Convention 2013 Florida, 2013 Las Vegas, 2015 Las Vegas
- RIA Convention 2014 Orlando, 2015 Las Vegas
These shows have enabled us to work with over twelve Steamatic franchises. Helping them solve their demolition needs. Our goal is to help every restoration company that is looking for a better way to do their tear outs. By providing them a wider choice of better functioning tools then the old conventional pry bars offer.